|Name||Dr. Moazzam Jah|
|Address||12, Krishna colony, Near Fatima Hospital, Mahanagar, Lucknow (UP), 226006 India.|
|Phone||+91 94151 40789|
|Date of Birth||16/11/1972|
|MB BS||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college, Raipur, India.||Ravishankarshukla University, Raipur, India.|
|MS (Orthopaedics)||N.S.C.B. Medical College, Jabalpur, India.||R.D. University Jabalpur, India.|
|MRCS Part-1 & 2||Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow.||Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow.|
|Grade||Specialty & Hospital||From||To||Experience Gained|
|Consultant||Department of Orthopaedics. Vivekanand Polyclinic Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||July 2012||July 2013||Arthroscopy& Sports Injury|
|Junior Consultant||Department of Orthopaedics. Vivekanand Polyclinic Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||Oct 2007||July 2012||Arthroscopy& Sports Injury|
|Senior Research Associate (Pool Officer)||Department of OrthopaedicSurgery, K.G.s' Medical University, Lucknow, (UP), 226001, India||27/07/04||26/07/07||Project : Outcome of surgical management of Hand Injuries.
Experience : Management of mangled hand includingits Orthopaedic, plastic, &rehabilitative management.
This post alsohad full involvement in the Department of Orthopaedics as a Facultywhichincludesteaching in the form of lectures, demontrations and clinics of both undergraduates & postgraduate students, ward rounds, Managing operating theatre, and attending emergencies when on-call.
|SHO (6 mths.)||Orthopaedics& Trauma Royal Preston Hosp. Fulwood, Preston.||05/02/03||05/08/03||Experience:
• Got MRCS – I & II (Glasg.) in April 2003.
• Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy.
• Whole range of trauma including Hemiarthroplasties.
• Total Knee & Hip Arthroplasties, Posterior Spinal
• Instrumentation, Foot &Paediatric surgeries,
• Modular Exernal Fixators, Intraarticular injections,
• Management of geriatric patients in ward,
• Management of orthop. emergencies in A&E,
• Managing Fracture &orthopaedic clinic sessions.
|Locum SHO (6 Weeks)||Orthopaedics & Trauma, Prince Charles Hospital, MerthyrTydfil, South Wales.||23/12/02||04/02/03||Experience:
• Arthroscopy, Hand Surgery, Ankle fixation, TKR & THR
• Attending fracture &orthopaedic clinics & clerking the patients for admission.
• Working in 1:4 on-call rota, got good experience to deal patients in A & E.
• Actively participated in Day-Case surgery doing minor procedures.
|Clinical Attachment (6 Weeks)||Orthopaedics & Trauma Royal Liverpool Hosp. Liverpool.||11/11/02||23/12/02||Experience:
• Observed In-patient & Out-patient management.
• Attending Ward-rounds, Fracture & Shoulder clinics.
• Observing Shoulder & Elbow surg. especially the arthroscopy.
• Observing protocol for Auditing & Research by attending Audit meetings.
• Participating in academic schedule of the department
|Clinical Attachment (6 Weeks)||Accident & Emergency Luton & Dunstable Hosp. Luton, Bedfordsire UK||08/10/02||01/11/02||Experience:
• Observed emergency management & referral protocols followed in different specialties while working in NHS & participated in academic schedule.
|Clinical Attachment (6 Weeks)||Accident & Emergency Luton & Dunstable Hosp. Luton, Bedfordsire UK||12/08/02||20/09/02||Experience:
• Got myself acquainted with the UK-style of working in the wards. Attended the daily trauma meetings.
|Registrar (8 mths.)||Orthopaedics, NSCB Medical college, Jabalpur, India.||14/09/01||07/05/02||Experience:
• Discectomies, Steffee, CD&Zeta systems of spinal fixation, CTEV(surgical & JESS), Ilizarov for mal & non union.
• Duties mainly involved in-patient management, clinics & preparing theatre list with independent charge in the theatre.
• It demanded high level of responsibility in teaching & full co-ordination with Nursing staff & Physiotherapist.
• Working in 1:3 on-call rota being second on call, I gained good experience in management of whole range of emergency orthopaedics, Hand & Spinal injuries.
|SR (7 mths.)||Orthopaedics, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, India.||01/01/01||31/07/01||Experience:
• Having worked in a tertiary referral centre I was exposed to wide variety of surgeries, mainly joint replacement & neglected trauma with independent experience in acute trauma.
• Working as a first on-call in1:3 rota, I was trained to deal with the post-operative patient's in ITU.
|SHO (3 Yrs. Training)||Orthopaedics, NSCB Medical college, Jabalpur, India.||12/06/97||02/05/2000||Experience:
• Learned the principle of orthopaedics along with basic & emergency orthopaedic surgical skills.
• Working as a first on-call on 1:3 rota with a registrar, I learned the pre & post-op patient assessment protocol.
• I submitted my Thesis during this period.
• It included teaching responsibility to PRHO's & Nursing students along with Audit work.
|Internship (PRHO)(1 Year.)||Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college, Raipur India.||01/04/1995||31/03/1996||Experience:
• Surgery including Orthopaedics, Obs&Gynae, ENT & Ophthalmology (6 months).
• Medicine including Paediatrics, Dermatology & Community medicine (6 Months).
|As a Senior Resident/Post P.G. Registrar||7 months at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
-8 months at N.S.C.B Medical College, Jabalpur.
|As Pool Officer||3 years: Deptt. ofOrthopaedic Surgery, KGMU, Lucknow. July 2004 to July 2007.|
|As Junior Consultant||4.5 yrs, Deptt. Of Orthopaedics, For Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine. Vivekanand Polyclinic Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. From October 2007 to July 2012.|
|Consultant||Department of Orthopaedics. Vivekanand Polyclinic Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. From July 2012 to July 2013.|
|Evaluation of management of hand bone fractures by AO mini screws and plates.||This was the original work undertaken in the Department of Orthopaedic and Traumatology, Jabalpur, India, which was accepted as my Dissertation for MS in Orthopaedics during my Postgraduate Training.|
|As a co-supervisorin folowing thesis projects in the department of orthopaedic surgery, k.g's medical university, lucknow, india.||A. Management of Impiengement syndrome of shoulder. 2004-2006.
B. Evaluation of role open reduction & internal fixation of fractures of Acetabulum. 2004-2006.
C. Prospective analysis of the outcome of JESS Fixation in the management of fractures of upper end of the Tibia.2005-2007.
D. Retrospective & prospective study of fractures of neck of femur managed by hemi-replacement arthroplasty.2005-2007.
E. Retrospective & prospective study of conservative treatment of congenital clubfoot.2006-2008.
F. Role of electrical stimulation (Pulsed direct current) in difficult non-unions. 2006-2008.
|J Bajpai, S shukla, M Jah, A k Singh, M Goel, A Mourya, N Sachdeva: Low grade fibromyxoid sarcoma around the knee involving the proximal end of the tibia and patella: A rare case report. Oncology Letters: Feb. 2014 DOI: 10.3892/ol.2014.1888.|
|1. Jah M,Raza HKT, Agrawal AC: Internal Fixation of hand bone fractures with AO Minifragment Screws & Plates: A prospective study: J. of Bone & Joint Diseases, vol.19, Dec 2003, 35-41.|
|2. Jah M, Singh Ajai, Srivastsv RN: Comparitive analysis of efficacy of Piroxicam&Etoricoxib in osteoarthritis of knee. Indian J. of Arthritis, Vol-1, 2004, 101-103.|
|3. Jah M, Singh Ajai,:Multiple Level Skeletal Tuberculosis Following Potts' Spine: A case Report. Orthopaedic Journal of M.P. Chapter, Vol-14, No-1, 2005, 32-34.|
|4. Jah M, Singh Ajai, KumarA, KumarS: Invasive form of Aneurysmal Bone Cyst of Diaphysis of Tibia: An unusual Presentation. Orthopaedic Journal of M.P. Chapter, Vol-14, No-1, 2005, 48-52.|
|5. Jah M, Singh Ajai, Srivastav RN: The Effects of Overtraining in Sports on Endocrine and Immunological Functions: Indian Journal of Physical Therapy and Research.VOl-1, No;1, April 2005.7-8.|
|6. Jah M, Singh A, Kumar A, Kumar S: Unstable fractures of distal radius; Should we switch over to double frame external fixator: J. of Bone & Joint Diseases, vol.21, Dec 2005, 38-42.|
|7. Jah M, Singh Ajai, Awasthi S, Anand S, Jain A: A new calcaneal functional outcome scoring system (CFOSS): Evaluation of comminuted intra-articular fractures of calcaneum managed by ligamentotaxis. J. of Foot & Ankle Surgery (India): Vol xxi, (1), July 2006, 42-49.|
|8. Jah M,Singh Ajai, Srivastav RN, Kumar Ashish: Ligamentotaxis for complex calcaneal fractures using JESS: Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Vol. 42 (3), 2008, 330-335.|